4) Chilli is 11 1/2 years old and has slowed down considerably in the past few months. Â Chilli burned bright for 11 years. Â He’s working on retirement now.
5) Â We had a meeting at my friend Kate’s house the other night. Â Her littlest guy sat quietly and read “Grasshopper On The Road” for most of the meeting. Â Precious.
6) Ending my birthday evening with popcorn! Â I decided to buy regular buttered popcorn (instead of low fat) from the Boy Scouts this year. Â It was a fabulous decision.
7) Ladies Night at Macomb Bike & Fitness.
8) Friday it snowed. Â And then we went to the bar for a going away party. Â And then we came home and the power went out, kind of, and then it was late and dark. Â Ahem.
9) Not nearly as good of an excuse today. Â In fact, no excuse at all. Â Lame.
10) Â Bad picture is better than no picture. Â I struggle in low light. Â That aside, we met Jill and Gabe in the D for a (belated) birthday dinner. Mercury Burger Bar. Â Good stuff. Â Good times.